ODOT D4 Task Order Contract
EMH&T’s environmental group is providing environmental services on a task order basis throughout ODOT District 4. Typical services under this contract include Ecological Surveys, ESA Screenings, Phase I and Phase II ESA investigations, Individual 404/401 permitting, preparation of Pre-Construction Notifications, cultural resources investigations, public involvement, bridge asbestos surveys, and NEPA documentation. Contract highlights include:
- Acoustic bat survey and Individual Section 404/401 permitting for the SUM-76-0.00 (PID 93501) interstate widening project.
- Construction monitoring for petroleum contaminated soils on the SUM-31st Street (PID 86923) and ATB-20-13.78 (77563) projects.
- Ecological, ESA, and cultural resources investigations for multiple FY2015, FY2016, and FY2017 culverts located throughout District 4.
- Level 2 ESR, noise analysis, and NEPA documentation for the SUM-77-24.18 (97536) interstate widening project.
- Completion of a D3-level CE document, public involvement, and associated environmental studies for the SUM-76-5.62 (PID 96670) interchange improvements project.
- Development of noise wall design plans and noise-related public involvement for the SUM-8-9.45 (PID 76721) noise wall project.
- Bridge asbestos surveys on over 20 structures throughout District 4.