Work for a company you can be proud of!
Be part of a diverse team of forward-thinkers and doers–people who want to make an impact and cultivate their expertise in collaboration with others.
EMH&T is currently looking for talented Civil Engineering students to fill paid internships. An internship at EMH&T is designed to provide our interns with hands on project experience. Upon joining our team, interns will have the opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in the business at one of the top engineering firms. We can provide the real-word experience and mentoring interns are looking for to augment their course of study.
We look for Civil Engineering undergraduates who are eager to learn and want to work in an environment where dedication to the performance of quality services is a core value. Under the direction of seasoned PMs, our interns receive mentoring and guidance to develop a working knowledge of practical site development. We'll provide opportunities to learn AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D as well as training on components of plan production.
- Ability to work 30 - 40 hours per week.
- Consistent work effort and dependability; attention to detail
- Ability to work independently (self-starter) as well as in a teaming environment
- Ability to apply technical know-how to a diverse range of projects
- Planning and organizational skills; commitment to deadlines and the client
- Ability to communicate and express ideas clearly
- Ability to maintain effective performance under stress
- Ability to handle feedback and learn from