Work for a company you can be proud of!
Be part of a diverse team of forward-thinkers and doers–people who want to make an impact and cultivate their expertise in collaboration with others.
EMH&T is currently looking for talented Civil Engineering students to fill several paid summer internship positions for Site Development.
An internship at EMH&T is designed to provide our interns with hands on project experience. Upon joining our team, interns will have the opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in the business at one of Central Ohio's top engineering firms. We can provide the real-word experience and mentoring interns are looking for to augment their course of study.
We look for Civil Engineering undergraduate students who are eager to learn and want to work in an environment where dedication to the performance of quality services is a core value. Under the direction of seasoned PMs, our interns receive mentoring and guidance to develop a working knowledge of practical site development. We'll provide opportunities to learn AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D as well as training on components of plan production.
EMH&T was ranked #1 Engineering Firm in Central Ohio by Columbus Business First Magazine.
Key competencies and capabilities necessary for success include:
- Ability to apply learned skills and theoretical principles to work assigned
- Attention to detail
- Planning and time management skills
- Prioritizing and organizatinal skills
- Demonstrated oral communication skills; ensuring that regular and consistent communication takes place with peers and manager
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- Team-oriented, yet self-starter and capable to complete work independently