Work for a company you can be proud of!
Be part of a diverse team of forward-thinkers and doers–people who want to make an impact and cultivate their expertise in collaboration with others.
EMH&T is currently looking for a full-time Civil Engineer Intern (EI) with experience in site development to join our team in Columbus, OH. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced engineers on various site development projects where you will apply engineering principles to practical design solutions.
Qualified candidates will possess a BS Civil Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of experience. Must also have passed the FE exam or eligible to take the exam within 2 years of starting. Must have site development experience. Multiple internships or co-operative assignments utilizing CAD and assisting with design work will be considered in lieu of post graduate experience. Must have experience using AutoCAD, Microstation and be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
Required competencies include:
- Ability to adapt and absorb new information. Understanding the importance and reputation of high standards and the quality for work products of EMH&T.
- Effectively apply technical training to current assignments and issues.
- Initiative to solve problems and provide attention to details.
- Independently create techniques to resolve client issues by understanding the holistic goal and end results of our projects.
- Interpersonal and rapport building skills with effective oral and written communication skills to actively work as a team with both internal and external clients.
- Drive to excel and achieve success.