Work for a company you can be proud of!
Be part of a diverse team of forward-thinkers and doers–people who want to make an impact and cultivate their expertise in collaboration with others.
Under the direction of manager, transform initial rough designs using computer aided design (CAD) software into working documents for clients. Perform other tasks needed to produce work products and handle other tasks as assigned. This includes designs that involve; preparation of topographic, ALTA and boundary surveys, condominium and subdivision plats, lot splits, easement descriptions, and terrain modeling.
High school diploma or equivalent and specialized training in use of CAD software to produce work products. Associates in Surveying and Mapping or Civil Engineering Preferred. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with CAD in a surveying. Exposure to land surveying and the use of data collection. AutoCAD Software experience and proficiency required. Experience with Civil Design, Land Desktop and Microsoft Office Suite.
Qualified candidates will have demonstrated competencies in the following areas:
- Accountability, dependability and consistent work effort
- Commitment to delivering on deadlines
- Attention to detail and quality management
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Planning, organization and follow up capabilities
- Oral communication skills and ability to express ideas clearly
- Basic mathematical skills, e.g. averages, percentages
- Understanding of customer service