Stormwater and Floodplain Management
EMH&T Water Resource Engineering Department prepares area-wide studies and site-specific analysis and design of stormwater systems, in addition to providing a wide array of regulatory support services. This staff includes individuals with LEED AP accreditation, Certified Floodplain Managers and Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control, as well as trained fluvial geomorphologists to provide expertise in the areas of stormwater and floodplain management, water quality compliance and ecosystem restoration design.
* Stormwater Master Planning and Capital Improvement Projects
* NPDES Compliance Services
* Water Quality Compliance Services
* Floodplain Studies and Regulatory Guidance
* Ecosystem Restoration Study and Design
* Green Infrastructure Planning and Design